International Research and Training Conference «Innovative engineering of the technologies with regard to preparation of metallurgical raw materials» dedicated to 25-th anniversary of the “NPVP TOREX” LLC will be held on 1-2 October 2015.
We hereby invite you to take part in the research and training Conference "Innovative engineering of the technologies with regard to preparation of metallurgical raw materials", to be held in Yekaterinburg scheduled on 1-2 October, 2015.
Conference participants will be able to present the papers, presentations, as well as to share the best practices and establish fruitful and business relations.
The purpose of the Conference is the analysis and summary of the experience in terms of the improvement of the production technology of the metallurgical raw materials in industrial enterprises and exchange of views on the prospects and directions of further development of the industry.
The main problems and topics of the conference:
· Modern energy-saving solutions of production of the metallurgical raw materials;
· Mathematical modeling and automation of technological processes of the metallurgical raw materials production;
· Process equipment, instruments and automatic control equipment;
· Environmental issues of metallurgical raw material production;
· Contemporary challenges of the iron ore QA;
· Opportunities for import substitution in the course of modernization and construction of mining and metallurgical enterprises.
Please contact our academic secretary of the conference Bersenev Ivan Sergeyevich on issues related to the layout of abstracts, multimedia presentations and arrangement fee payment (e-mail: email@example.com).
Details of the Conference Organizing Committee
NPVP TOREX OOO (LLC)
8 Osnovinskaya Street, 5th floor, Office 57,
Yekaterinburg, 620041, Postbox 169, Russia, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phones in case of inquiries: (343) 253-06-50, (343) 253-06-55
Conference academic secretary Ivan Sergeyevich Bersenev, phone (343) 253-06-50,